- Provides broad-spectrum parasite protection in a convenient monthly application.z
- Prevents heartworm disease and treats circulating microfilaria
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls common intestinal parasites: roundworms, hookworms and whipworms
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
BRAVECTO delivers the protection of 12-week flea & tick control
- Rapid onset and speed of kill ensure quick relief to infested dogs
- Provides long-lasting, consistent flea and tick control—both in duration and efficacy
- The favorable taste of a BRAVECTO chew enables dog owners to administer with ease
- The convenience of 1 oral chew every 12 weeks aids in pet owner compliance
- 12-week dosing reduces gaps in protection that may occur with a monthly treatment or with inconsistent application
- Approved for use in adult dogs, including breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs
- Also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks
Cheristin™ is the cat-only flea control developed by Elanco Animal Health.
Cheristin is gentle enough for kittens 8 weeks of age and older, and its low-volume dose is effective for all cats. Cheristin offers all these benefits in a single product:
- Effective. Cheristin kills 98–100% of fleas within 12 hours1,2.
- Long-lasting. Cheristin continues killing fleas for a full month after application.
- Easy to use. Cheristin is a convenient topical solution formulated especially for cats.
- Gentle to apply. Cheristin’s rounded applicator tip is designed to be gentle to apply.
- Helps prevent heartworm infection in your dog
- Kills heartworm larvae, roundworms and hookworms
Easy-to-give—most dogs eat it right out of your hand
Give one each month, year-round
- Helps avoid the cost of treating heartworm disease and the risk of possible death from heartworm disease
Available by prescription from a veterinarian—annual testing for heartworm disease is recommended
INTERCEPTOR® Plus Flavor Tabs
- The only monthly preventive that protects against four parasites all at once.
- INTERCEPTOR is a palatable once-a-month tablet that prevents heartworm disease, controls adult hookworm, and removes and controls adult roundworm and whipworm infections in dogs and puppies.
- In Cats INTERCEPTOR removes roundworms and hookworms.
- The fast-acting formulation is safe and effective for a full 30 days.
From the makers of FRONTLINE Plus— a brand you can trust.
- NexGard soft chew is FDA-approved and proven safe for use
- It contains an ingredient, afoxolaner, that helps treat and
control fleas and ticks and keeps killing for a full 30 days. So it helps provide protection you can feel good about.
Seresto® Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs and Cats
With its innovative delivery system, Seresto® offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs or cats for 8 months.
- CATS 10 WEEKS of age or older
- SMALL DOGS 7 WEEKS of age or older (up to 18 lbs)
- LARGE DOGS 7 WEEKS of age or older (over 18 lbs)
- Repels and kills fleas and ticks – If a tick is repelled, it can’t attach and
transmit organisms that may cause disease
- Non-greasy, odorless, easy-to-use
Trifexis® is a once-monthly tablet that:
- Kills fleas and prevents infestations
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm and whipworm infections
- Trifexis combines two powerful active ingredients that are safe and effective at protecting against three types of dangerous parasites. And since it is given orally, there is no need to isolate your dog from your kids or other pets.
Because we know that a therapeutic diet can make a difference in the life of a dog or cat, we’ve applied our science-based research to develop a line of Veterinary-Exclusive products.
Our Veterinary-Exclusive diets support a wide range of health issues such as: Urinary Health, Skin and Food Allergies, Diabetes, Digestive Support, Liver Health, Joint Support, Illness and Surgery Recovery Support, Renal Health, Weight Management, and Cardiac Health. These formulas are highly palatable to appeal to cats and dogs and many offered in both wet and dry formulas for both cats and dogs.